Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My secret bliss.

Here is one thing you may not know about me...I love reading decorating blogs. Who knew? I have never had a strong drive to decorate, ever. My mom used to tell me when I was younger that when I got my own house, it would be black and white. She has always used really rich colors to decorate and (sorry mom) has a lot of 'stuff' around - like book shelves completely full, antiques, pictures hanging, mirrors...you get the idea.
Well, now that I have my own place, I love to read all these different blogs about decorating. I'll list out my favorites in case you feel the need to check out what I do every day (or multiple times a day).
designspongeonline
decor8blog
dannyseo
eddieross
thisyounghouse
casasugar
habituallychic
makingitlovely
Wow, now that I type them out - there are quite a few! So needless to say, my house has not turned out black and white...and I might be slowly turning into my mother.

1 comment:

  1. bwah-ha-ha-ha! my plan has finally come to fruition! you will become a decorating fiend! the spell that bewitched me from my aunt Jan, the queen accoutrement, has found another soul to inhabit! ~~mommie

    ReplyDelete