Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Laughs

There's a web site I love to go to when I have some down time at work...or when I'm bored (and usually that's at work too). It's called OverheardinNewYork.com, they also have OverheardintheOffice and OverheardEverywhere. It's just random pieces of overheard conversation that typically don't make sense. Some of it can get pretty dirty but it's all hillarious. Here's my pick of the day - somehow I can see my sister saying this when she was little.

Dad to little girl: I'm going to feed you to a puppy.
Little girl: Dad! I don't want to eat a puppy.
Dad: I'm not going to feed you a puppy, I'm going to feed you to a puppy.
Little girl: Oh, that's okay, I like puppies.

So just as long as the puppy doesn't get hurt it's ok?

3 comments:

  1. Oh funny! I think I would say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I love the color red---but it is difficult for my EYE to focus and read your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make the font bigger/darker...just for you.

    ReplyDelete