Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow x 10 inches = a lot of snow.

I know I mentioned in my last post that I would talk about my job situation in my next entry but this needs to be discussed.
We are getting up to ten inches of snow today! It's been snowing since noon... it's 3pm right now and I'm guessing there is almost 4 inches so far. There is a winter storm warning for over 60 counties in MN alone.
There is only one thing this means - ok two things. One - I get to leave work early. Yay! Two - I have to go home and shovel. Since Mike is out of town I have to do it...I'm thinking I'm just going to do my half of the driveway today, and maybe save the other half for tomorrow. It's not that I'm a 'weenie' (as Pat would say)...ok maybe I am, but I don't have to only shovel the driveway. I have to do the sidewalk that goes from our garage to the house, the one that goes from the side of the backyard to the house, and the one from the front door out to our mailbox on the street. Needless to say I'm not looking forward to leaving work early.
Oh, and of course Pat called me at work to make sure I drive home safely. He and my mom are still in AZ...and he told me I had to go home and shovel...thanks dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment