Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bored.

I don't really have anything in mind to talk about for this entry... I have 15 minutes left of work and nothing to do. Well have have filing to do, but I'm just going to put that off until the morning.
Aly's coming home from school this weekend! I'm excited about that! I'm getting my hair cut by the one and only Farrah on Saturday. I could write a whole entry on Farrah...she is my hair miracle worker - and my mom's! I have reccomended Farrah to two ladies in my office and they both go to her now and one takes both of her teenage daughters to her too! I'm not planning on doing anything very drastic to my hair, I just want a little style to it. It's almost all one length again after cutting my bangs last spring!
I also want to work on my kitchen a bit this weekend. I want to paint it but before I do that I need to rip down the really pretty fruit wallpaper border that goes around it. I'll have to bring the ladder up cause it's way up near the ceiling. Fun times.
Mike is still in Colorado, working away. I had fun visiting him there last weekend! We went to "The Garden of the Gods" in Colorado Springs which was very picturesque. And we also went to the Denver Aquarium where Mike, and his niece Toni, fed sting rays by hand! . I'll have to post pictures when Mike gets back with the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment